MOIST WOUND ENVIRONMENT
The oil film creates a moist wound environment, thus promoting cell proliferation and activating physiological wound healing.
Fatty acids in the oil film enable an antimicrobial effect without cytotoxic side effects that may inhibit wound healing.
PROTECTION AND REGENERATION OF PERIWOUND SKIN
The oil film and its fatty acids promote the regeneration of the epidermis and therefore a healthy scarring.
PAINLESS DRESSING CHANGE
The oil film prevents the secondary dressing from adhering to the wound, thus enabling easy and painless dressing changes.
INGREDIENTS: Neem oil, St John’s Wort, propane, butane
- 17ml spray = 200 puffs and approximately 30 applications on medium size wound
- 10ml spray = 120 puffs and approxiimately 20 applications on medium size wound
Instructions for use
Adhere to local hygiene measures and wound cleansing techniques according to standard medical practice prior to the application of .
- Shake well before use.
- Spray directly on the wound bed and the surrounding skin area from a distance of 5–10 cm.
- Ensure that the wound and surrounding skin are covered with a clearly visible oil layer.
- Cover the wound with a suitable secondary dressing (e.g. with a non-woven gauze or absorber adjusted to the wound exudate).
- Apply more oil if the secondary dressing adheres to the wound.
- It is recommended to repeat the treatment every 24 to 48 hours.
- Do not use on individuals who have had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients of .
- For external use only
- Adjust number of puffs to wound size. Do not apply more than 20 puffs per day
- Since no data on the safe use in pregnant and nursing women is available, the use of in these patient groups is not recommended.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Avoid direct contact between the wound and the spray nozzle
- Do not inhale the spray mist. • After repeated use for 30 days interrupt the treatment for 2 days
- In case of adverse effects such as skin irritation or allergic reactions, remove the dressing and rinse off the oil layer with saline solution or water
- A potential interaction between and other topical treatments has not been assessed
- Pressurized container. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
- Do not spray on an open fame or other ignition source.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open fames/hot surfaces/ ignition sources. No smoking. • Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage and disposal
- Store at room temperature (15–25°C)
- Dispose according to local environmental regulations
- Do not use after the expiry date marked with on the aerosol can and package.