Primary wound dressing (spray) for acute and chronic wounds.
contains St. John’s wort oil (Oleum Hyperici), Neem oil (Oleum Azadirachtae), propane, butane.
is 100% natural.
maintains a moist wound environment and enables the body to activate physiological wound healing.
protects the surrounding skin against maceration and sup- ports healthy skin function.
prevents the secondary dressing from adhering to the wound, thereby reducing skin trauma and pain during dressing change.
has an antimicrobial effect based on a physical mode of action.
is not irritating.
Instructions for use
Adhere to local hygiene measures and wound cleansing tech- niques according to standard medical practice prior to the application of .
- Shake well before use.
- Spray directly on the wound bed and the surrounding skin area from a distance of 5–10 cm. Ensure that the wound and surrounding skin are covered with a clearly visible oil layer.
- Cover the wound with a suitable secondary dressing (e.g. with a non-woven gauze or absorber adjusted to the wound exudate).
- A minimal amount of oil can remain on the spray nozzle after application. This does not affect the spray usability. If desired, clean the nozzle.
Apply more oil if the secondary dressing adheres to the wound. It is recommended to repeat the treatment every 24 to 48 hours.
• Do not use on individuals who have had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients of .
• For external use only.
• Suitable for adults and children from 1 month.
• Adjust number of puffs to wound size. Do not apply more than 20 puffs per day.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Avoid direct contact between the wound and the spray nozzle.
• Do not inhale the spray mist.
• After repeated use for 30 days interrupt the treatment for 2 days.
• In case of adverse effects such as skin irritation or allergic reactions, remove the dressing and rinse off the oil layer with saline solution or water.
• A potential interaction between and other topical treatments has not been assessed.
• Pressurized container. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
• Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
• Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces/ignition sources. No smoking.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage and disposal
Store at room temperature (15–25°C).
Dispose according to local environmental regulations.
Do not use after the expiry date marked with on the aerosol can and package.